Adaptive climbing is both physically and psychologically beneficial and requires not only movement and strength but also courage and planning. Program provided through the Hi-Line Climbing Center.
- Bouldering Basics: Small groups, learn the fundamentals of bouldering and meet new climbers. Ambulatory abilities welcome.
- Learn the Ropes: Groups of two, learn the fundamentals of climbing with ropes, the equipment and techniques. All abilities welcome.
- One on One: This is a one on one session with an instructor in bouldering and/or climbing with ropes.
- Ages 8 and up
- Must be ambulatory
- Have controlled behavior – ability to consistently follow directions.
- Cost: $10 per class
- Ages 16 and up.
- Attend Eagle Mount Climbing Volunteer Training.
- You will be helping and assisting climbers to learn the basics of bouldering in a safe environment with skilled professionals. You will be helping to teach/assist basic spotting, planning a climb and achieving it.
- Must wear clothes that are comfortable to move around in. Feel free to bring a water bottle. Climbing shoes will be provided. A Hi-Line Liability waiver must be signed before being able to volunteer in this program.