How to Donate to Eagle Mount Great Falls
We appreciate your support in whatever way you can provide. See below of all the ways you can donate. If you would like to discuss options with us, we welcome a telephone call from you, (406) 454-1449 or send an email to our Executive Director, Deb Sivumaki – [email protected]
Eagle Mount relies on local donations and does not receive any government funding. Listed below are ways you can help. Your donation is greatly appreciated. We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible to the extent the law will allow. Please consult your personal accountant for tax questions.
Eagle Mount Great Falls Tax I.D.: 81-0498964.
- Memorial and Honor Contributions
- Monetary Donations – we accept cash, money order, check and credit cards.
- Matching Gift Companies
- In-Kind Donations
IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
- Do you or someone you know have a pre-tax IRA that is subject to Required Minimum Distribution, but doesn’t need or want the extra income? If so, you may want to consider a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD).
- A QCD allows people subject to mandatory withdrawals from a pre-tax retirement account to allocate some or all of their distribution to a charity or nonprofit of their choosing, on a non-taxable basis.
- A QCD allows the account owner to satisfy their mandatory withdrawal requirement, save money on taxes, and support a charity or cause that is important to them!
- As a 501(c)3 non-profit, Eagle Mount is an eligible recipient for Qualified Charitable Distribution donations. If you are interested in supporting us in this manner, contact your financial advisor or tax professional for more details.