January 26, 2024
Montana Expo Park – Pacific Steel & Recycling Four Seasons Arena
5:30 – Midnight
Party for a cause!
Come enjoy the biggest beach party of the year to
support Eagle Mount-Great Falls!
Must be 21 and older to attend!
Four hour live concert!
Patrick & the LVB
Tickets Pre-Sale: $40 general admission available 1/6/2024 until 1/26/2024 at 1:00 pm.
Tickets Door Sales: $45 general admission at the door starting at 5:30pm until sold out.
General seating is limited – first come, first served.
General Admission Ticket Outlets:
- Cash or Check preferred. We will accept Credit Cards with processing fee applied. General Admission Tickets are not tax-deductible and are non-refundable – Thank You for your support!
- General Admission Tickets sold in-person: Before The Event: Give us a call, 406-454-1449, and we can get tickets to you! At The Event: Tickets sold at the door on the day of the event starting at 5:30pm.
- Online Pre-Sales General Admission Tickets: January 6, 2024 – January 26, 2024. Online sales end January 26th at 1:00pm. **General admission tickets ($40 each) are not tax-deductible but any fees you pay to purchase the ticket is considered a donation. Your donation of this fee helps us keep our costs down so more proceeds go to our programs! We appreciate your support!
- Food and beverage tickets available for purchase for $1 each inside the door. All tickets are non-refundable – Thank You for your support!
Contact Deb to reserve (Call office: 454-1449 or email: [email protected]).
Tables (Seats 8 people) $500.
– $180 of table sponsorship is tax-deductible
– Table Sponsor Form – coming soon
Buddy Bars (Stand-Up Bar for 8 people) $500.
– $180 of Buddy Bar sponsorship is tax-deductible
– Buddy Bar Form – coming soon
Cabana Sponsor $1800 (Private, 8 VIP Passes)
– $1,480 of Cabana sponsorship is tax-deductible
– Call Deb at (406) 454-1449 or email [email protected] for Cabana reservations.
Beach Sponsor $1500 (Designated Beach Area, 8 VIP Passes)
– $1,180 of Beach sponsorship is tax-deductible
– Call Deb at (406) 454-1449 or email [email protected] for Beach reservations.
Questions? Call 454-1449
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have to be 21 years old to enter?
A. Yes. You will be carded at the door.
What do I wear?
A. Dress is casual beach party wear.
Does my entry ticket include drinks and food?
A. No. Your ticket is for admission only to a 4 hour beach party, concert and dancing. Food and drink tickets are sold inside the event.
Is there seating for general admission?
A. Yes but it is not guaranteed. To guarantee yourself a seat you will want to reserve a table—call Deb at 406-454-1449.
How much are drink and food tickets?
A. $1.00 each—sold inside the event.
What is on the menu?
A. Catered by Clark and Lewie’s / Sip ‘n Dip.
What forms of payment do you take?
A. Cash preferred! We also take check or credit cards. Credit cards will be assessed a processing fee. Credit cards can be used here: https://www.eaglemount.net/payments/ Please put in the Invoice box what you are purchasing – MMD ticket, table, buddy bar, etc.
FREE RIDES HOME! Provided by Cascade County Taverns Association.
Date/TimeDate(s) - 01/26/24
5:30 pm - 11:30 pm
LocationMontana Expo Park
400 3rd St NW Great Falls, MT