“Horses change lives. They give people confidence, hope, self-esteem and provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls.”
The Eagle Mount Equestrian Center promotes safety and optimal outcomes in equine-assisted activities for individuals and families with special needs. We are a Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH, Intl) Member Center and employ PATH, Intl Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructors and Equine Specialists in Mental Health and Learning.
Equine-Assisted Activities such as Therapeutic Riding and Equine Assisted Learning are available for:
- Individual or group sessions.
- Mounted or unmounted sessions.
- Special groups.
- Veteran opportunities.
- Our traveling horses: Group, nursing, and retirement homes; Schools and other interested groups.
COVID Updates: We will be opening up our equestrian center in phases starting April 27, 2020. The safety and health of our participants, staff and volunteers are our top priority.
Phase I: April 27 – May 29 (subject to change without notice)
- Raise funds/seek donations to bring back our programming this summer.
- Develop entry and class procedures for staff, participants and volunteers according to CDC and City County Health protocols.
- Conditioning horses
- Program planning
- Traveling horses
Contact our Equestrian Team for more info!
Heather Martin, Facility Manager & Program Coordinator: [email protected]
Jenny Gooldy, Equine Manager & Therapeutic Riding Instructor: [email protected]
The Eagle Mount Equestrian Center is a
Center Member of PATH, Intl.