Knuckle Buster Obstacle Challenge
KBOC Event Sponsors
Come join the Montana Vet Program as we host the 2nd annual Knuckle Buster Obstacle Challenge. The course consists of a 5+mile run through the Little Belt Mountain’s rugged terrain with 20 to 25 obstacles ranging from rope climbs to mud pits. There will be three competitive team heats, two competitive individual heats, and six non-competitive heats.
Must be 16 or older to participate.
Event participant cap is 300
Vendors will be selling food and drinks at the event.
- Competitive Team Event: Each five-person team will navigate the course’s 5+ miles and 20-25 obstacles while carrying a 75 lb. sand bag through the entire course. MVP will only be accepting 12 teams for the event, each team must be coed and have 5 participants.
- Competitive Individual Event: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place male and female finishers will be recognized with medals. 1st place receiving $100 cash prize, 2nd place receiving a $50 cash prize, and 3rd place receiving a $25 cash prize.
- Competetive Team: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams will be recognized. The 1st place team will be presented with a trophy, a check for $750 and each team member with a 1 year membership to the Peak Great Falls.
- Competetive Individual: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place women’s competitors awarded. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place men’s competitors awarded. All receive a KBOC medal. 1st place receiving $100 cash prize and a trophy, 2nd place receiving a $50 cash prize, and 3rd place receiving a $25 cash prize.
- Non-Competetive Individual: KBOC Medal
Early registration April 27th – June 29th (12:00 is the cutoff).
Day of event registration opens at 6:00 am at the event site.
Packet pickup: You may pick up your race packet the morning of the event starting at 6:00 am. Packet includes: race t-shirt, race sticker, and 1 free drink ticket.
$85.00 (April 27th through 6/29/2018)
$95.00 (2nd to last week from race day, 6/30/2018 through 07/6/2018)
$105.00 (last week before race day, 07/7/2018 through 07/13/2018)
Competitive Individual Heat (30 male/30 female, first come first serve)
1st Comp individual heat (female) 7:30 AM
2nd Comp individual heat (male) 8:00 AM
Competitive Team Heats (60 person cap)
1st Team heat 8:30 AM
2nd Team heat 9:00 AM
3rd Team heat 9:30AM
Non-Competitive Individual Heats (180 person cap, 30 racers/heat)
1st Non-Comp individual heat 10:00 AM
2nd Non-Comp individual heat 10:30 AM
3rd Non-Comp individual heat 11:00 AM
4th Non-Comp individual heat 11:30 AM
5th Non-Comp individual heat 12:00 AM
6th Non-Comp individual heat 12:30 PM
Date/TimeDate(s) - 02/11/19 - 07/21/19
6:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationLittle Belt Mountains
US Hwy 89 Belt, MT