Knuckle Buster Obstacle Challenge
July 11, 2020
Come join the Montana Vet Program as we host the Knuckle Buster Obstacle Challenge. This event supports Eagle Mount’s Montana Vet Program.
The course consists of a 5+mile run through the Little Belt Mountain’s rugged terrain with 20 to 25 obstacles ranging from rope climbs to mud pits.
Must be 16 or older to participate.
Vendors will be selling food and drinks at the event.
- Competitive Team Event: Each five-person team will navigate the course’s 5+ miles and 20-25 obstacles while carrying a 75 lb. sand bag through the entire course. MVP will only be accepting 16 teams for this event, each team must be coed and have 5 participants.
- Competitive Individual Event (Female Heat and Male Heat): Individual racers will run the course’s 5+ miles of arduous terrain and successfully navigating its 20-25 obstacles.
- Non-Competitive Individual Event: Individual racers will run the course’s 5+ miles of arduous terrain and successfully navigating its 20-25 obstacles.
- Trail Run: Individual racers will run the course’s 5+ miles of arduous terrain while taking in the beautiful countryside (no obstacles).
- Competetive Team: 1st place: Team will receive $1000
- Competetive Individual: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place female and male competitors awarded respectively. Prizes $100, $50, $25
- Trail Run: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place female and male competitors awarded respectively. Prizes $100, $50, $25
- Non-Competetive Individual: KBOC Medal
Early registration March 11th – July 10th (12:00 is the cutoff).
Day of event registration opens at 6:30 am at the event site.
Packet pickup: You may pick up your race packet the morning of the event starting at 6:30 am. Packet includes: race t-shirt, race sticker, and 1 free drink ticket.
Registration Opens 3/11/2020
$50.00 (closes on July 10, 2020 at 11:59am MDT and re-opens on July 11, 2020 at 6:00am MDT )
All other Races
$85.00 (03/11/2020 through 06/26/2020)
$95.00 (06/27/2020 through 07/3/2020)
$105.00 (07/4/2020 through 07/11/2020)
Date/TimeDate(s) - 07/11/20
6:30 am - 3:30 pm
LocationLittle Belt Mountains
US Hwy 89 Belt, MT