Knuckle Buster Obstacle Challenge
KBOC Event Sponsors
Come join the Montana Vet Program as we host our first annual Knuckle Buster Obstacle Challenge. Our course consists of a 5+mile run through the Little Belt Mountain’s rugged terrain with 20 to 25 obstacles ranging from rope climbs to mud pits. There will be two competitive team heats, one competitive individual heat, and six non-competitive heats.
Must be 16 or older to participate.
Event participant cap is 260
Vendors will be selling food and drinks at the event.
- Competitive Team Event: Each five-person team will navigate the course’s 5+ miles and 20-25 obstacles while carrying a 75 lb bag (Pig Egg) through the entire course. First, second, and third place teams will berecognized. MVP will only be accepting 8 teams for the event, each team must be coed and have 5 participants.
- Competitive Individual Event: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers will be recognized.
- Competetive Team: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams awarded. The 1st place team will be presented with a KBOC medal for each team member, team trophy and a check for $500.
- Competetive Individual: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place women’s competitors awarded. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place men’s competitors awarded. All receive a KBOC medal. 1st place receiving $100 cash prize and a trophy, 2nd place receiving a $50 cash prize, and 3rd place receiving a $25 cash prize.
- Non-Competetive Individual: KBOC Medal
Pre-registration March 25th – July 20th (12:00 is the cutoff).
Day of event registration opens at 6:00 am at the event site.
Packet pickup: You may pick up your race packet at the event the morning of starting at 6:00 am. Packet includes: race t-shirt, race sticker, and 1 free drink ticket.
$75.00 (early registration, up until 7/6/2018)
$85.00 (2nd to last week from race day, 7/7/2018 through 07/13/2018)
$95.00 (last week before race day, 07/14/2018 through 07/21/2018)
Competitive Team Heats (40 person cap)
1st Competitive team heat 7:30 AM
2nd Competitive team heat 8:00AM
Competitive Individual Heat (20 male/20 female, first come first serve)
Competitive individual heat 9:00 AM
Non-Competitive Individual Heats (180 person cap, 30 racers/heat)
1st Non-competitive individual heat 9:30 AM
2nd Non-competitive individual heat 10:00 AM
3rd Non-competitive individual heat 10:30 AM
4th Non-competitive individual heat 11:00 AM
5th Non-competitive individual heat 11:30 AM
6th Non-competitive individual heat 12:00 PM
Date/TimeDate(s) - 07/21/18
6:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationLittle Belt Mountains
US Hwy 89 Belt, MT